Maryland Cleaning Services
Power Washing Improves Curb Appeal
Nov 16, 2017
Having the family over for Thanksgiving this year? Consider having your home’s exterior features power washed this fall and impress your guests while improving your home’s curb appeal.
What can be safely power washed?
Because they expel water at a very high pressure, power washers should only be used on surfaces that can handle the spraying power. Some of the most common home exterior features that are safe to power wash are:
- Fence power washing – Wash after the pollen has settled in Summer, or a few days before a new paint job.
- Siding power washing– Vinyl and brick siding are both safe to power wash and cleaning them can make a big difference in the outer appearance of your home.
- Deck & Patio power washing – Wash to remove leaves and debris, or achieve a spotless clean before resealing a wooden deck.
- Outdoor grill power washing – Power wash the interior and exterior of your BBQ grill for a quicker and easier clean that will get rid of built-up grease and grime.
- Driveway power washing – Debris from the road and fluids that drip from your vehicle can be easily cleared away with a power washer.
- Patio furniture power washing – Check the material of fabrics and cushions on patio furniture before washing them. It’s usually best to remove these items before power washing.
- Car & Boat power washing – On a medium-pressure setting, your car or boat can be safely washed without harming or chipping the exterior paint.
- Lawn mower power washing – Mowers and other lawn care equipment can be hosed down after each use or at the end of the fall season before being put away for the winter.
- Garbage can power washing – Washing the inside of your garbage cans will reduce the unpleasant smell outside of your home that accompanies kitchen trash and will help keep pests away.
- Spider web & Wasp nest power washing – Be careful and sure you are protected against any angry insects that may be present when spraying.
What are the benefits of power washing my home’s exterior?
Power washing the exterior of your home helps maintain its beauty and can even increase the value of your property. A clean exterior will also help prevent the growth of mold and mildew that can affect the health of your family.
Why should I hire a professional?
Power washing your home’s exterior features requires experience and precision. Hiring a professional like Kent Clean this fall guarantees that the job will be done quickly, safely, and beautifully. Contact us today to learn more about the Eldersburg, MD power washing service we provide, or to schedule a fall exterior cleaning.
Read More Testimonials->
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
Maryland Floor Cleaning Services
Anne Arundel County Floor Cleaning Services: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114), Crownsville (21032), Gambrills (21054), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061), Hanover (21076), Jessup (20794), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21144), Severna Park (21146).
Baltimore County Floor Cleaning Services: Arbutus (21227), Catonsville (21228, 21250), Cockeysville (21030, 21031, 21065), Dundalk (21222), Edgemere (21219), Essex (21221), Garrison (21055), Lansdowne (21227), Lochearn (21207), Lutherville (21093), Middle River (21220), Milford Mill (21244), Overlea (21236), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Park Heights (21215), Pikesville (21208), Randallstown (21133), Reisterstown (21136), Rosedale (21237), Timonium (21093), Towson (21204), White Marsh (21162), Woodlawn (21207), Baltimore City and more.
Carroll County Floor Cleaning Services: Eldersburg (21784), Finksburg (21048), Hampstead (21074), Manchester (21102), Marriottsville (21104), Taneytown (21787), Union Bridge (21791), Westminster (21157, 21158), Mount Airy (21771), New Windsor (21776), Sykesville (21784), Woodbine (21797), Taneytown (21787), and more.
Frederick County Floor Cleaning Services: Frederick (21701, 20702, 21703, 21709), New Market (21774) , Mount Airy (21771), Urbana (21704), Ijamsville (21754), Walkersville (21793), Libertytown (21762), and more.
Howard County Floor Cleaning Services: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21044), Cooksville (21723), Dorsey (21075), Elkridge (21075), Ellicott City (21043), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Granite (21163), Hanover (21076), Highland (20777), Jessup (20794), Lisbon (21765), Marriottsville (21104), North Laurel (20723), West Friendship (21794), Woodbine (21797), Woodstock (21163), and more.
Montgomery County Floor Cleaning Services: Olney (20832), Damascus (20872), Laytonsville (20882), Silver Spring (20910), Clarksburg (20871), Gaithersburg (20878), Germantown (20876), Bethesda (20816), Chevy Chase (20815), and more.
Prince George's County Floor Cleaning Services: Bowie (20715, 20716, 20720, 20721), Beltsville (20705), Adelphi (20783), College Park (20740,20742), Greenbelt (25689), Hyattsville (20781, 20782, 20783, 20784), Landover (20785), Laurel (20707, 20723), Springdale (20774), Upper Marlboro (20772, 20774), Woodlawn (21207).
Washington, D.C., Virginia, Northern Virginia